Our lecturers are highly professional specialists with medical education, experience in medical institutions and teaching in medical schools and colleges. They constantly improve their knowledge by participating in educational activities in their specialty and medicine in general. They use sources with reliable information based on the principles of evidence-based medicine.
Our lecturers receive payment, the amount of which is determined by the number of participants in the courses.
We are always happy to welcome new lecturers. If you want to be one of them, you must:
- Have a medical background.
- Be a proponent of evidence-based medicine.
- Be able to create educational material (slides, videos) or conduct online (webinars).
- Proficient in Russian, or English, or Ukrainian.
To become one of our lecturers, please send an e-mail email@example.com.
- Your CV (resume)
- Copy of medical education diploma
- Course topics you would like to conduct online
Any additional information will help us evaluate your abilities faster (having a website, pages on Instagram, Facebook, your publications, online pages of events in which you participated as a speaker, participated in radio and television broadcasts, etc.)
Berezovskaya Elena Petrovna
researcher, obstetrician-gynecologist, founder and head of the International Academy of Healthy Life, author of books, publicist.